Air Quality Services and Products for Greater Cincinnati Area
Indoor air pollution has received greater attention in recent years, and for good reason. Poor air quality can be the cause of problems with your comfort and your health. We usually think of air pollution as something we encounter outside, but the air in your own home can be even more polluted!
Common air pollutants inside your home:
- Dust containing lead and other heavy metals
- Carbon monoxide and other contaminants from appliances, fireplaces, and vehicles
- Asbestos from deteriorated building materials
- Naturally occurring radon gas
It’s often easier to identify poor indoor air quality than it is to define good indoor air quality. If you have poor indoor air quality in your home, you may experience:
- Eye or throat irritation
- Mold or bacterial problems
- Excessive dust or allergens
- Lingering, unpleasant odors
- Stale or stuffy air
- Humidity below 30% or over 60%
It is possible to prevent or resolve indoor air quality problems with a few simple solutions. Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can help you determine the right air quality solution for your home. We’re known as the air quality experts in Cincinnati. Our technicians can recommend a variety of solutions including air cleaners, air purifiers, UV germicidal lamps, humidifiers, and de-humidifiers.