Cincinnati Toilet Services: Clogs, Repairs & Installations
If your toilet is clogged, leaking, won’t flush, constantly running, cracked, or worse, we have the experience and professionals who know how to fix it at Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. Plumbing emergencies can happen at any time, and when they do, our emergency services team are always there when you call, ready to help. This is especially true when it comes to toilet repairs. Whether you’re experiencing a sewer system backup, or a blocked and overflowing toilet, you can rely on our team night or day.
Toilets have several parts and mechanisms that are essential to their effective operation. A defect with any of these parts can make a toilet inoperative. A broken toilet or one that is malfunctioning can leave your bathroom practically unusable, making being at home difficult and problematic for family and guests. Common toilet malfunctions include:
- Toilet takes too long to fill the tank
- Toilet takes a really long time to flush
- Toilet has a weak flush that doesn’t work correctly
- Toilet’s flush is strong, but it doesn’t complete
- Toilet tank fills with water after being flushed
- The water in the toilet bowl drops
- Toilet whistles when the tank is filling
- The tank causes a dripping noise after filling
- The tub and sink gurgle when you flush
- Toilet flushes twice in a row
These common problems can certainly be a nuisance for a homeowner, however, they can be fixed with the right tools and expertise. Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can handle most toilet repair or installation needs.
3 Reasons To Replace Your Toilet
Some issues are irreparable or not cost-effective to repair when compared with replacement. Here are the top 3 reasons you may need to replace your toilet:
- The toilet makes a constant running sound. A toilet that continues to run water into the bowl wastes gallons and gallons of water over a 24 hour period and is detrimental to your septic system and water bill. If you hear running water continuously or your toilet sounds like it’s flushing even when you haven’t used it recently, you may have water leaking out of the tank into the bowl or the fill valve may be faulty. Call an expert to check it out before it becomes a costly problem.
- The toilet is leaking at the base and/or it’s loose to the floor. If you hear a squishing sound when you sit on it, or the toilet is wobbly and rocks from front to back, it’s a sign that the wax seal/flange that attaches the toilet to the floor has failed. This will cause water to slowly leak out to the floor, which can lead to rotting. This issue can potentially cause major damage to your home if you don’t get it resolved quickly.
- The toilet doesn’t flush properly. This usually happens with older toilets that are not high-performance flushing models. We can take care of the problem by replacing the whole toilet with a newer, more efficient model.
Financing available with approved credit!
Earning Trust Since 1977
Thomas & Galbraith Service Area
The Thomas & Galbraith team works throughout the following zip codes shown on the map. Don’t see your location on the map? Call us… we’re growing every day!
Call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: (513) 327-2578
“Damien was excellent…. very professional and service oriented. Thanks! – Don & Cathy Robbins” – Don & Cathy R.
“Your guy, Justin was amazingly nice, professional and represented your company as well as any owner would want! Do all you can to keep him under tour wing!! Adefinite plus!!” – Bobby C.
“Mike was amazing. I was sure to get his business card, as I intend to use him for any future repairs or upgrades. He was polite, friendly, and most importantly knowledgeable.” – Crystal J.
“Allen was great, he did a great job diagnosing the issue and presenting our options. He didn’t push any one particular option, but allowed us to make up our minds. Overall we were extremely satisfied with the the scheduling all the way through the completion of the project.” – John B.