Cincinnati Toilet Services: Clogs, Repairs & Installations
If your toilet is clogged, leaking, won’t flush, constantly running, cracked, or worse, we have the experience and professionals who know how to fix it at Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. Plumbing emergencies can happen at any time, and when they do, our emergency services team are always there when you call, ready to help. This is especially true when it comes to toilet repairs. Whether you’re experiencing a sewer system backup, or a blocked and overflowing toilet, you can rely on our team night or day.
Toilets have several parts and mechanisms that are essential to their effective operation. A defect with any of these parts can make a toilet inoperative. A broken toilet or one that is malfunctioning can leave your bathroom practically unusable, making being at home difficult and problematic for family and guests. Common toilet malfunctions include:
- Toilet takes too long to fill the tank
- Toilet takes a really long time to flush
- Toilet has a weak flush that doesn’t work correctly
- Toilet’s flush is strong, but it doesn’t complete
- Toilet tank fills with water after being flushed
- The water in the toilet bowl drops
- Toilet whistles when the tank is filling
- The tank causes a dripping noise after filling
- The tub and sink gurgle when you flush
- Toilet flushes twice in a row
These common problems can certainly be a nuisance for a homeowner, however, they can be fixed with the right tools and expertise. Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can handle most toilet repair or installation needs.