Air Conditioner Repair for the Greater Cincinnati Area
Need air conditioning repair? Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has experienced technicians available 24/7 to diagnose the problem and explain the options that are in your best interest so you can make an informed decision.
Call us if you’re experiencing any of the following problems:
- Warm air coming from the vents
- Musty, strange smells coming from the vents
- Unusually high energy bills
- Frequent cycling
- Overly dirty air filters
If your air conditioning unit makes strange noises or just doesn’t seem to be working correctly, you may want to call an expert look at the unit. Here are a few things to check before you call to schedule an appointment when a repair technician:
- Double Check Your Thermostat. Do the settings look correct? Is your system turned on to the right temperature?
- Check the Outdoor A/C Unit. Check the outdoor AC unit for debris. Sometimes debris including leaves, twigs and other yard waste can get trapped in the vents. It’s also common for plants to grow too close and obstruct the airflow of your unit. Clear away any plants from around your unit. Be careful when checking the blades. If it looks like something’s stuck in the blades or a blade is damaged, call an expert.
- Change Your Air Filter. Be sure to check your air filter monthly and replace it with a new one when needed. Clogged filters can hinder the performance of your air conditioner.