Signs You Need Heating Replacement in Cincinnati
Most furnaces and other heating systems that have been properly maintained can last around 15-20 years. When it’s time to replace your old, outdated system with a newer, more efficient model, Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can help you determine the best option. We install the most advanced heating systems, designed to save you money while keeping you comfortable. Is it time to replace your heating system? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Has your heat has completely stopped working?
- Is your heating system is 15 or 20 years old?
- Is your furnace making abnormal sounds?
- Have you had to schedule heating repairs more often than usual?
- Have your utility bills have sky-rocketed?
- Is your furnace blowing cold air?
- Are you experiencing uneven heating?
- Does your furnace constantly cycles on and off?
If you’re experiencing some or all of the above issues, it’s time to start looking into your heating replacement options.
Types of Heating Systems We Replace
Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing aims to provide all our clients with exceptional heating services. If your home’s heating system is not working as well as it should be, you can rely on us for our honest, professional opinion and helpful recommendations. If your heating system is repairable, our team will quickly get to work. However, if repairs are not possible, we will be able to recommend a number of replacement options to fit your needs and budget. We offer heating replacement services on the following and more:
- Gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Programmable thermostats
Benefits of Upgrading Your Heating Unit
Replacing your outdated heating unit with a new energy efficient HVAC system can have numerous benefits, including:
- Saving money over time on utility bills
- Fewer Repairs and lower repair costs
- Reducing pollution in the environment
- Improving energy efficiency
- Improving home comfort
- Experiencing better indoor air quality