Best Cincinnati Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation
On-Demand Water Heating Can Decrease Energy Usage.
Tankless water heaters, also known as demand or instantaneous water heaters, can provide the hot water you need on demand and help lower your utility bills by conserving energy. Heating your water accounts for about 14% of your home’s energy usage, but tankless water heaters can save you money since you aren’t wasting energy to keep a tank continuously full of hot water. Lower energy consumption means you save money.
Benefits of tankless (demand or instantaneous) water heaters
- Tankless water heaters may reduce your energy costs by as much as 35% a year by only heating water when you need it.
- A tankless water heater is up to 40% more energy efficient than a tank natural gas water heater and up to 55% more efficient than a tank electric water heater.
- Tankless water heaters reliably provide hot water at the preset temperature whenever you need it. Properly sized tankless water heaters will provide hot water for every shower, even when you’re the fourth person in line.
- Professionally maintained tankless water heaters can last twice as long as a tank water heater… 20 years as compared to 10 years.
- Tankless water heaters take up less space than a tank; so, there are more options on where it can be installed in your home.
- Tankless water heaters can be safer because they only operate when hot water is needed and they don’t constantly heat and reheat water. Some tankless water heater models have monitoring systems that provide information about water pressure and flow; and, it may be able to automatically turn off the heater if the system fails.
It is very important to rely on a licensed Thomas & Galbraith plumber to install your tankless water heater.