Repair Services for Heating and Cooling Systems in the Cincinnati, Ohio Area
Even with the best of maintenance, any new system or older heating and air conditioning equipment can experience performance and energy efficiency issues that require heating or cooling repair. While sometimes it may be possible for customers to fix limited flaws in the home’s heat or AC unit, reliable heating and air conditioning services are warranted for many repairs in order to protect the system. Replacing and making repairs to parts in furnace systems, heat pumps, air conditioners, boilers, and ductless system units is a complex process, requiring the skills and expertise of licensed technicians in order to complete quality work and do a great job.
For heating and air conditioning system HVAC repair in Cincinnati, Ohio and the surrounding communities, Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers excellent service to repair any heating or cooling system, performed by our knowledgeable technicians. We perform heat and cooling HVAC repair for all makes and models of air conditioners, heat pumps, boilers, ductless units, and furnace heating systems, no matter the brand. In the event of an emergency breakdown, you can count on our HVAC company to provide fast and reliable assistance making repairs to your unit or replacing damaged parts.
A number of issues can impact an HVAC unit that demand the help of a professional. Electrical services to replace damaged wiring, sealing air ducts, and installing replacement components may be required to help the heating or cooling system do its job correctly. No matter what type of services are needed to restore the function and energy efficiency of your HVAC system, Thomas & Galbraith has you covered. Contact us anytime, day or night, to schedule repairs from our reliable technicians.
Contact Thomas & Galbraith for Heating and Air Conditioning System Repairs in Cincinnati
For the past four decades, Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing have served the needs of homeowner customers throughout Cincinnati, Ohio and the surrounding areas. Whether you need to enlist the help of skilled professionals to complete the installation process for new equipment, have a trusted technician make repairs to keep your system running, or undergo duct cleaning to boost your home’s indoor air quality, our company is here for you.
Heating and air conditioning units are complicated pieces of mechanical equipment. Beyond changing the air filter on a regular basis, many customers simply are not comfortable attempting repairs when they experience performance problems from home heating and cooling systems. Thomas & Galbraith strives to deliver the comprehensive assistance you need to maintain and restore your home’s heating and air conditioning equipment. In addition to heating and cooling HVAC repair service, we also perform installation and maintenance plumbing services for your water heater, pipes, and other plumbing fixtures. It’s our goal to provide you with quality help at an affordable cost, no matter what assistance you need in your home!
A number of components can experience defects or malfunctions within your heating and cooling equipment, creating the need for repair services. In some situations, parts are fixable, while installations may be required to restore system functionality in other instances. It can be difficult for customers to determine what exactly is wrong with their air conditioners or heating units, which is why you should request diagnostic inspections from our technicians whenever you notice a sign of poor performance from your system.
Thomas & Galbraith is committed to treating every homeowner with honesty, integrity, and respect on every job we perform. You’ll always receive a detailed explanation of our diagnostic findings as well as an estimate covering the cost you’ll pay for repairs prior to beginning any work. You’ll find that our team takes the time to answer your questions and provide the information you need to feel confident the proposed solutions will fix your HVAC problems, and at a great price to boot! If your equipment is beyond repair or repairing the system just doesn’t make sense for your situation, we offer special financing to help you install a new HVAC system whenever upgrades are necessary.
When you need repair services for your heating and air conditioning units, contact us anytime!
Emergency Repair Service for Furnace, Heat Pump, Boiler, and Air Conditioner Units
Heat and air conditioning systems can experience breakdowns at the most inconvenient of times. When your system quits working in the dead of night or fails to start up on the weekend or over the holidays, knowing which company to call with availability to handle your situation can create worry. Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing knows these things occur when you least expect it, which is why our team always has professional technicians on call – day and night, weekends and weekdays, even holidays!
Call Thomas & Galbraith anytime to have one of our NATE-certified heating and cooling repair technicians service your system whenever you see a sign of serious trouble. With our team on your side, you’ll never feel like you are stuck waiting until the next business day to receive the help you need to keep your home safe and comfortable. It doesn’t matter if you need us on a Saturday night or Christmas Day – we are here for you, with qualified repair techs and installers to handle any HVAC needs you may have.
Call us for emergency HVAC repair anytime, day or night.
DIY Troubleshooting Advice for HVAC System Problems
When you aren’t familiar with the ins and outs of heaters or air conditioner units, any sign of trouble can stress you out because you may not be sure if the issue is major or minor. While calling for HVAC repairs from a qualified contractor is always a solution, you may be able to avoid the cost of these services if you know how to troubleshoot your system for some common yet minor problems.
Not every air conditioning or furnace issue requires the installation of new parts or complicated mechanical repair work. While it is easy to assume there is something seriously wrong with your system if it won’t turn on or doesn’t heat or cool air properly, the root issue could be easier to correct than you realize!
In line with our commitment to treating our customers with honesty, integrity, and respect on every job, we believe in providing homeowners with the necessary information to troubleshoot easy HVAC problems themselves. There’s no sense spending money on a service call fee to have a technician flip a switch or replace dirty filters – we want to empower you with the knowledge you need to tackle these simple HVAC system issues yourself.
Before you make the call to our team for heating and cooling repairs, we recommend you check the following parts of your air conditioner or heating system to see if the issue at hand can be resolved with some quick troubleshooting:
1. Thermostat Settings
- If the display is dead, replace batteries or check the breaker for a hardwired thermostat and reset the circuit breaker if it has tripped.
- Verify correct thermostat settings – select “COOL” for cooling or “HEAT” for heating.
- Make sure the “HOLD” or “VACATION MODE” function is not disrupting the schedules set on your programmable thermostat.
2. Power Disruptions
- When a heater or air conditioner won’t start up, the unit may not be receiving electrical power due to a tripped breaker – check the main panel and reset any tripped breakers.
- Check the ON/OFF switch to the indoor and/or outdoor unit and make sure each is set to “ON”.
3. Air Filter
- Inspect the filter and replace it if the surface is filled with contaminants.
- Make sure the filter is properly positioned in the filter cabinet and that the filter is the correct size as well as inserted in the correct direction.
4. Outdoor Unit
- Remove debris that have gathered along the exterior of the outdoor unit, restricting airflow through your HVAC system. Brush away leaves, grass clippings, mulch, and other outdoor debris. Pull weeds and vegetation growing up against the unit, covering its fins. Trim back branches and bushes that are growing up close to the unit.
- If outdoor items are stored up against or in the immediate surroundings of the outdoor unit, they need to be removed. Keep grills, patio furniture, outdoor toys, and lawncare equipment stored away from the outdoor unit.
5. Indoor Unit
- Loose access panels or a panel that is ajar may stop your HVAC system from turning on. Check the panels on the exterior of the inside furnace or air handler and make sure all access points are properly closed and fit securely.
- Check for the error code that can indicate what is wrong with your system, as it may be a fixable issue without the need for a technician’s help. There will be a window on the exterior or you may need to remove an access panel to observe the indicator light. A number of flashes will appear, which correspond with a specific flash code – check your owner’s manual to decode the pattern and determine the system issue.
Who Is MAX?
Max is an important part of our team. He is more than just a cartoon character. Max represents our commitment to quality work, craftsmanship, pride, and our passion to serve our clients and community. We celebrate this mentality through Max because these are the values that drive us to be the area’s most complete and comprehensive home service company. So, now when you see Max, you’ll know the story behind the man with the mustache!